Most people can’t imagine a world without social media in it, and in fact, a lot of people now don’t remember a time when it didn’t exist. Such is the influence of one of humanity’s most revolutionary and extensive means of communication. Online trends are evolving all the time, but we think the use of social media quotes is here to stay! Have you ever read a quote that stuck with you forever? It’s amazing how one quote can change how we perceive our lives.
Social Media Quotes Are A Game Changer
Using social media quotes on various platforms can help you elevate your brand. For instance, motivational quotes can be used in bios, as captions, and in stories. Moreover, Instagram is becoming increasingly popular for its reels, and you can create reels using success or positivity quotes. The options are endless!
50 Inspiring Social Media Quotes That Fit Every Type & Occasion!
Quotes can transform lives.
Motivational quotes are what get you started.
- “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Unknown
- “Remember that you can do anything. Even survive a whole pandemic. So just, COVID the flow!” – Ovya Raveendran
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang
- “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” – Confucius
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.” – Barbara Baron
- “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.” – Dragos Roua
Social Media Marketing Quotes
Social media marketing quotes help marketers understand what people are looking for.
- “Lead people with what they want. – Lead with what they’ve already said. – Lead people from where they’re at. – Lead them with the things that concern them.” – Sandi Krakowski
- “Think like a publisher, not a marketer.” – David Meerman Scott
- “The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” – Kami Huyse
- “People want to do business with you because you help them get what they want. They don’t do business with you to help you get what you want.” – Don Crowther
- “Engage, Enlighten, Encourage and especially…just be yourself! Social media is a community effort, everyone is an asset.” – Susan Cooper
- “Pushing a company agenda on social media is like throwing water balloons at a porcupine.” – Erik Qualman
- “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brian Solis
- “Going viral is not an outcome; it’s a happening. Sometimes it happens; sometimes it doesn’t. Just remember, fans are vanity and sales are sanity.” – Lori Taylor
- “Content doesn’t win. Optimized content wins.” – Liana Evans
- “Social media is just a buzzword until you come up with a plan.” – Felicia Lin
Success Quotes For Social Media
Success quotes usually come to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?” – Brian Tracy
- “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot.” – Benny Lewis
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
- “Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears.” – Bobby Unser
Unique Quotes on Life For Social Media
Unique quotes on life aim to change and strengthen your perception.
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.” – Brian Tracy
- “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
Funny Quotes About Social Media
Note: These quotes are taken from various sources, and the authors are unknown.
- “What happens on social media stays on Google forever.”
- “Being famous on Instagram is basically the same thing as being rich on Monopoly.”
- “I log off because I’m bored. I log back on in five minutes because I’m bored.”
- “Gone are the days when being a gossip was a bad thing … Social media now requires you to be good at it.”
- “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, plus a social media overreaction.”
- “Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall.”
- “Stalking is all fun and games until you accidentally press the like-button.”
- “The best way to engage honestly with the marketplace via Twitter is to never use the words “engage,” “honestly,” or “marketplace.” ― Jeffrey Zeldman
- “How do you focus on making an impact in life, when there are so many videos to watch on Instagram?”
- “Facebook is like a jail. You sit around, waste time, have a profile picture, write on walls and get poked by guys you really don’t know.”
How to Use Simplified’s (Free) AI Enabled Quotes Generator
Social media quotes are a simple but effective way of connecting with your audience. The Simplified AI Assistant generates the best quotes for use on social media. Quotes such as these can influence, encourage, and inspire people. The Simplified AI quotes generator is designed to help you find great quotes that will strike a chord with your audience.
For example, take a let’s look at some positivity quotes for a social media caption. Here’s what the Simplified quotes copy AI tool generated:
Simplified’s quotes generator in action!
On Simplified, you can even create designs based on the quotes generated by the tool in a single click!
Check out the video below to get a clearer understanding of how Simplified’s Quotes Generator works before you use it. Moreover, seamlessly learn how to use all our copy AI & design features on Simplified Academy.
To Sum Up
Gone are the days when people used to treat quotes like ‘fillers’ on their content calendar. Social media quotes are now an important element in themselves that have massive potential to convey messages. It’s time to add social media marketing quotes to your content strategy to boost your engagement and your brand awareness. And we can help you do just that!
And the best part is that the social media quotes generator is free!